Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Last Of Us Part 2 Is Getting User Score Bombed On Metacritic - Forbes

Started by BLUEVOODU, June 19, 2020, 05:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I missed Last of Us 2 came out... Last of Us was one heck of a game. 

The Last Of Us Part 2 Is Getting Predictably User Score Bombed On Metacritic - Forbes.com

I thought this article was interesting.  They make some solid points... though I don't understand why some would do this. I have not had a chance to play the game... and I've lost track over the past few months with everything going on.

I will setup a preorder link for the game... however, any add on the site will take you there. Remember, you can buy anything through the links including groceries and we get credit for it.

Thoughts, comments, post it up!

targetrasp

That's way too big of a gap to not be manufactured. The out critic out of touch with mainstream argument holds with games like Death Stranding (82 meta critic 7.2 user), where there is an obvious gap, but nothing miles apart.

Its all about trolling. The more sensitive we become to social issues the more ammo trolls have. The anonymity the internet allows (seems odd to say) gives the cowardly an outlet to take out their anger and frustrations without any real repercussions. These guys latch on to things that they can get the most reaction out of on the biggest stage. Internet trolls getting a mention in a Forbes article...