Test thread

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 20, 2020, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Testing creating a thread

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Hm.. What in the world... I'm going to have to look into that.

BLUEVOODU

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU nope. Do not understand, but I still get that same screen in General Discussion.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie ok... and try again.  The host made a change as well

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU I guess I am the "forbidden one." I cannot talk about "General" stuff.  :))
That limits me to only discussing retro gaming, maybe? Or just games in general.  ;)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU I don't understand what the difference is between the "General Discussions" and the other area. Not sure if that is the only area that I have a problem with. I use a Macbook, surely that has nothing to do with it?
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

There shouldn't be any difference... I'm not sure why there is an issue with it right now.   This is very odd... what browser are you using?   I hate to ask, have you tried to clean your browser (delete history ...etc...)?    Tried another browser?

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU I was using chrome. It is chrome that is the problem. Using Safari worked!!! Go figure.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

You should be able to use all the browser though.  Dis you try clearing everything in chrome? 

Go ahead and create your Topic now lol...

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more