Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Happy Birthday. Grindspine!

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 26, 2020, 11:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Sucks we can't all get together well this year.  Never-the-less.. Happy Birthday,  @Grindspine  enjoy your digital cake!

If you get the gifts of gaming, don't forget to share!

Grindspine

Thanks ya!

You do realize that you can drive down here (~2 hour drive) to LAN for the night!  ;D

targetrasp

CreepinDeth

retro junkie

there is no spoon

Grindspine

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Sorry that I have been sparse.  I am still settling into the new house!

BLUEVOODU

Grindspine

Internet is up at the new house, although AT&T has us at 100 Mbps down from the 300 previously.  Also, the router is on the other side of the house, so it is either Wifi or a Brite-View connection, which uses the houses AC electric wiring as a substitute LAN.

The garage is now cleaned out and my home studio is set up.  Renee helped clear out the living room over the weekend.  We have not done any repainting yet though.

BLUEVOODU

We did repainting over the last month.  We have more to do as well... but fixed some holes and other things from previous owners.  We took the cheaper price and fixes though.

Cool stuff. Once all this clears, we will need to visit

Grindspine

By the time anyone visits, I will hopefully have my home studio finished, have Halloween decorations up, and maybe even have some furniture downstairs!

Priorities.. ya know?  ;D

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more