Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Xbox Series X - Who is pumped for this system?

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 03, 2020, 06:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Who is pumped for the Microsoft Xbox Series X?     What are you  excited for (features ... etc)?   Will you purchase Day 1?

Thoughts?  Comments?  Post it up!

targetrasp

IF Halo Infinite came out at lunch I'd buy it day one, now without Halo I'm doubting unless there's some awesome limited edition console.

I get burned every time i buy a launch console, smaller hard drive space, slower models, bulkier models, crappy launch games, etc.

The problem is this crap always comes out around Christmas...

retro junkie

I had to look this up. I ran across the PS5 comparison. It seems that they are almost evenly matched. And really the differences was game releases for their respective consoles. The XBox has the edge with backward compatibility. My XBox One was supposed to be backward compatible too. But the games that I was mostly interested in, were not. Which brings up my thoughts that were occupying my brain this week. I have been thinking that I really liked the 360 more than any other XBox console. There was just more games on the system that appealed to me. Loved the Japanese shmups, and the Blue Dragon series.
As for the Series X, as usual, there is nothing presently appealing to me in the coming GEN gaming era. I am just so stuck in retro. I have been playing the NES this week!
there is no spoon

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more