Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Next Gen Console Pricing

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 05, 2020, 11:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is more of a speculative article ... not sure how much in the way of truth there is ... but check it out!

Next-gen console prices and release dates allegedly leaked with Microsoft's Xbox Series X and S taking very strong positions against the PlayStation 5 consoles - notebookcheck.net

I figured the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X would hit $500 this round.  I was preparing for that...

Thoughts,  comments....  Post it up!

retro junkie

Old poor people wait for used stuff to do their gaming on. We don't buy new.  :))
The last consoles I purchased new were PS2 and Game Cube. I am not surprised if the cost of next generation gaming "price of admission" reaches some point of real pain in the pocket. Really $500 is cheap when you think about what they are trying to accomplish. I am surprised that they haven't been closer to the $1000 mark. $99 used to be the point of sales when consoles were more pointed toward the kids in the families. Now that it is pointed toward the adults, I think $299 is the new selling point.
What I find interesting is the inclusion of SSD in the next generation of consoles.
there is no spoon

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more