Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours - PlayStation Vita

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 05, 2020, 09:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I made other topics on Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours on Steam - However, I've always wanted to buy it on the PlayStation Vita.

I figured it would be discounted... and it's still $39.99.  That's a tad frustrating.  Does any one else own this?  I hate paying that much for a digital game... but maybe I'll bite the bullet sometime soon.  I really wanted this game on a handheld console.  It appears there are only a couple physical copies left that I can find.. new.... but those are $75... grrrr.  :o

Thoughts? Comments? post it up!

retro junkie

Out of my price range. Prices for a hard copy on eBay are insane. I need this game, but.................. :(
there is no spoon

targetrasp

I love shooters and i love collecting rare games but I completely missed the Vita boat and don't have the stomach to get in now!

BLUEVOODU

yeah....  am extremely tempted to bite the bullet and pick up the new copy from Amazon right now.    I could get the digital... it's cheaper.    But I have a hard time paying $40 for the digital copy.  I will be picking up one or the other in the next couple weeks... I Think... I don't know lol.   I've been eyeing this game for a long time and it's not getting any cheaper or easier to get.  The Steam cost is even more pricey than that last time I checked it out as well.