Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Poll: Xbox Series X OR PlayStation 5?

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 14, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you doing for the newest generation of consoles?

Xbox Series X is for Me
PlayStation 5 is for Me
I will be buying both!
Sitting on the Sidelines Until I see more
I will not be buying into this generation of Hardware

BLUEVOODU

Are you looking into the newest generation of Consoles?  Are you buying the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, not at all, or BOTH?!

Vote it up!  You are able to switch your vote if you change your mind  ;D

targetrasp

I have one kid that wants the ps5, the other wants the xbox, so... probably both

mastermario

I've never owned any Playstation and I highly doubt that's going to change so the question is more do I buy the Xbox or just sit it out?

trkorecky

RTX 3090 all the way!

And I'll probably grab a PS5 eventually for Horizon Forbidden West.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: trkorecky on September 16, 2020, 06:13:20 AM
RTX 3090 all the way!

And I'll probably grab a PS5 eventually for Horizon Forbidden West.

Hah! I was about to say the same, except RTX 3080 for me and PS5 for Spider-Man.

Mai Valentine

PS5 first but I'm sure I'll get both eventually.

retro junkie

Sorry to be what I am, retro. But I really thought about this one, and I would have to say............... no. It would have to be a game that I see and it would have to get me excited for the console. Does not matter which console, it would be the game that would draw me. Back years ago I went with the Xbox 360 because of the SHMUPS that I was able to play on that console. Never thought I would ever own a Microsoft console. I am stuck at the end of the 80's into the 90's mostly. And portables, which if I get another console, at this point, it would probably be a Switch Lite.
there is no spoon

Grindspine

I skipped this generation of consoles.  After the first major price drop, I will probably get a PS5 first, then an Xbox if they have any exclusives.

Really, the only reason I consider consoles anymore is for exclusive titles that are not also released on PC...

BLUEVOODU

lol.. watch... @retro junkie is the only one of us able to score the hardware at launch  ;D   I cannot get a PlayStation 5 Pre-order in at all right now.