Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Infinity Ward Disables All Warzone Vehicles

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 14, 2020, 02:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

A little to this one - Due to a game breaking bug, Infinity Ward has disabled all vehicles in Warzone.   Better.... Get... running before the gas gets you  ;D. Or... at least plan ahead.  @targetrasp and I seem to lose sight of the gas here and there. But we have become pretty good about running away from it without vehicles.

Infinity Ward disables all 'Warzone' vehicles after game-breaking bug emerges -engadget.com

Thoughts, comments...  post it up!

targetrasp

LOL... maybe they'll think about decreasing the distance on those supply runs then..

mastermario

Vehicles are back after being disabled for 3-4 days. I saw the glitch - if you drove a vehicle in a certain part of the map the whole map would crash and kick everyone, including the glitcher, back to the lobby haha. I actually think there are other places where this glitch can be done that haven't been discovered yet since I've seen the same server error in matches since this happened.

We actually played better without the vehicles but there was a lot more running haha.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more