Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 26, 2020, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Happy Thanksgiving!   I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.

retro junkie

Five days off here makes it wonderful.  :))
Did a NES marathon on one day so far.
Happy Thanks Giving everyone!!!
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Nice!! What games are being played @retro junkie ?

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU gun nac, hammerin harry, gun smoke, balloon fight. There is a lot more strategy in these game than what I thought. Especially hammerin harry. I thought it was just a straight hitting. But harry has got some moves. gun nac is one I always play when it comes to the NES, I spend so much time on this game. I am so glad I got this game many years ago, even if it is a famicom game, you got to love that pin converter. gun smoke is a fun shooter. Balloon fight, I got hooked on it with the Gameboy version years ago.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

NICE!  I haven't played some of those in awhile.  GUN NAC... man... it has been some time.  How is that one treating you?

And somehow... I found this response not sent.  It was supposed to have been sent awhile back.

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU Gun Nac Is a first love on the NES/Famicom. Very enjoyable shooter. Sometimes I get into "that grove" where everything goes like clockwork. Then there are "those days" if you know what I mean.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Exactly... I totally get that.  Ikaruga is a game like that where if you are not in the groove... it's brutal.   When you're in the groove... it's an awesome game to play.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more