Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

February 2021 - NES and Super NES Game Updates

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 10, 2021, 07:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

4 more games are coming to the NES and Super NES - Doomsday Warrior, Psycho Dream, Prehistorik Man, and Fire N Ice... a puzzle style game.

<a href="">NES & Super NES - February 2021 Game Updates - Nintendo Switch Online<\a>

Psycho Dream... does anyone remember that?   What are your thoughts on these additions?   @retro junkie you've probably knocked these out already  ;D

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU I have yet to even consider doing a digital download of a retro game onto my Switch. Not that I wouldn't, at some point, maybe, consider it. It is just that, I have these old retro systems out and ready to go into a gaming session at any moment. Recent gaming has been Famicom and Sega Genesis.

Psycho Dream, been a while, but that is a weird game. Good action platformer. Moderately expensive game to go out and find a hardcopy. I do remember that I enjoyed playing the game and I think it would be a good game for a new generation of gamers to experience. Fire and Ice is a good puzzler. Many people that have a Switch might not have a retro console. It is good that they have access to some of this old stuff.
there is no spoon

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more