Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

R-Type Final 2 Inaugural Flight Edition - PlayStation 4

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 24, 2021, 02:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Shut up and take my money.   I just saw R-Type 2 Final is going to be released. Anyone else see this?   Yeah. I want it.  I think ill pick this up. The packaging and extras look good too.

R-Type Final 2 Inaugural Flight Edition - PlayStation 4 - Amazon.com

There are also version Switch and Xbox versions.  I think I'm picking up the switch edition.  You get to that by going to the link and changing editions.

What are your thoughts?  I'm pumped.

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on February 25, 2021, 06:54:28 AM
WOW, they need to release this for the Switch.
@retro junkie -- check the link.   There is a switch version  ;D  I mentioned that in the previous post as well!    Do it... do it naoowww.

I'm pumped... I Think I'm going to pre-order for the switch... though I sort of want it for the PS4 as well.

retro junkie

@BLUEVOODU I don't know how I missed that. I guess my immediately going to the link because of my excitement. Hmmmmmm.... this has to be a part of my game library.
there is no spoon

Grindspine

That looks awesome.. for, you know.. when I get a PS5, since I do not have a PS4.

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine  Check the listing. It's on PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One.  You have a Switch. Right?    I thought you did.

I preordered the Switch version. Im thinking of buying PS4 version as well... 

@retro junkie - yeah. I had to buy this one...

Grindspine

No Switch here.

We just have PC, NES, SNES, NES Classic, SNES Classic, GameCube, GameBoy Advance, NDS, 3DS, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, and 360.  The 3DS is the newest console I have.  I pretty much have stuck with PC, PS3, and 360 for the last several years.

BLUEVOODU

Ah... yeah... idk why I thought you had a Switch. @Grindspine   Once PlayStation 5 is able to be bought, you will be able tp use PlayStation 4 game discs in it. 

I'm thinking about picking up a PS4 copy as well.  Thinking about it...