Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Reveal trailer

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 12, 2021, 07:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Did anyone see this?

It's been awhile since I've played a TMNT game. This actually looks like it might be decent.  It has old arcade style action... even one of the enemy guys are thrown at the screen.   This appears to be a throwback to the Super Nintendo Turtles in Time. It has somewhat of a classic theme as well.  @retro junkie - this one may be for you.

I figure @MegaDrive20XX will be tracking this game! 

Thoughts. Comments. Post it up

targetrasp

Couldn't they have just used the same singer from the original series?

Almost a deal breaker, but I'm in.

CreepinDeth

I'm definitely picking this up. They did a great job on Streets of Rage 4, so I'm confident this will be just as good.

Quote from: targetrasp on March 13, 2021, 07:33:39 PM
Couldn't they have just used the same singer from the original series?

I'm a Mike Patton/Faith No More fan, so I actually like the song. I can see why others wouldn't though.

targetrasp

lol - I'm old and don't like change! The song is fine its just hard to accept a new song in that slot! It'd be like changing the tempo on darth vader's music.

BLUEVOODU

Mike Patton / Faith No More is pretty cool.  I thought the theme song was decent.  I think the styling of this game j's great... I'm surprised In some ways there is a market for this game and styling in 2021.  It's cool that many new games and genres have reached back to the styling games had in years past.   It's great that style hasn't died. 

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more