Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Falcon and Winter Soldier

Started by BLUEVOODU, April 02, 2021, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Alright... who is checking this one out?   So far, I think the Falcon and Winter Soldier is pretty great.   The Winter Soldier movies and episodes always tend to be a bit darker.  So far, the 1st 3 episodes are great.  I cannot wait until the next episode.  I really hope this is longer than 1 season.

Thoughts, comments... post it up!

retro junkie

:o I was so waiting to binge watch this, but YOU are making it very difficult.  :-\
there is no spoon

CreepinDeth

Thoroughly enjoying with the exception that some of the dialogue feels forced. Otherwise, it feels like mini Marvel movies.

CreepinDeth

Episode 4 is so good!!  ;D

I love that the stakes have so much more weight now. One of the best endings in the MCU so far.

BLUEVOODU

@CreepinDeth you are right... Episode 4 was awesome... what crazy ending.   Stupid Marvel Making Addictive series... I cannot wait to see Episode 5 now.

@retro junkie LOL... sorry man... I'm sure this post isn't helping either  ;D   It's pretty good.

targetrasp

I wasn't a big cap fan when i was reading comics so a lot of this is new territory for me.. and I love it. Didn't Zemo have some part of the Civil War movie?

BLUEVOODU

Man ... what an ending to this series.   

Spoiler: ShowHide
I REALLY hope they bring more Captain America and the Winter Soldier episodes  ;D

We need a 2nd season... or a new series with the new name  ;D