Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

ChickenDinnerGaming.com Discord Channel

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 28, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

ChickenDinnerGaming.com Discord channel has been created.   Spartan Evolved will be the Admin.

Link to join:
https://discord.gg/R2EN546

Kinikko

moo.

BLUEVOODU

I will try to get a new invite up tonight... forgot they expire.  Will look tonight to see if I can make one persist for a longer period of time.

BLUEVOODU

ok - Persistent Discord link added in main post.

It should work now.

Kinikko

moo.

BLUEVOODU

bumping this... thinking of moving to the PC section instead of under PUBG.

Join up on our Discord Channel - we have a few members in Discord right now.

CreepinDeth

I've never used discord but I use Slack. I think it's similar so I'll give it a shot.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: CreepinDeth on March 05, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
I've never used discord but I use Slack. I think it's similar so I'll give it a shot.
I've never used slack... I will look into it as well.  DIscord works pretty well.   I Created a ChickenDinnerGaming Battle.net channel... Bnet had a pretty good system now... I dig how they do it.  But it's not as convenient for games outside blizzard.

CreepinDeth

From the people I know who've used both, they prefer discord but Slack is almost as good.

I don't play any Blizzard games so I don't have a battle.net account.

BLUEVOODU

We will continue to facilitate the Discord and Battle.net Channels for gaming meetings.

I had a lot of trouble with Discord at 1st... For whatever reason, it wasn't reacting right when trying to join channels and start chat.

targetrasp

I've downloaded it but yet to use it. I've always just used skype for everything. the times, they are a changin'

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on April 23, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
I've downloaded it but yet to use it. I've always just used skype for everything. the times, they are a changin'
We use Discord or the Battle.net channel for most gaming

Speaking of that @targetrasp Diablo 3... we need to play lol.

BLUEVOODU

If you are on discord, join up on our chickendinnergaming.com Discord channel - the link is in the 1st post ... and also below.

Link to join:
https://discord.gg/R2EN546

@Boomsickle @HylianSeven @Zidart @MegaDrive20XX @trkorecky @Helskyth @FJ1X @XFaKToRX @lamer (kirby) @Polygon @busterSouls

Feel free to use the channel as well for when you organize / play games