Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Candy Crush Topic

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 02, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

There has to be a Candy Crush Topic... who plays this game?

Incredibly good game for wasting time. I don't see commercials for it anymore... doubt it needs commercials in this stage of its life.

The only problem with this game now is that it has too many events.  It's like "oh hey, you beat this level in 1 attempt and you get these letters with powerups.   Here's a chest you can't open.  Here's a crazy monster you need to feed, but wait 5 min.  ZOMG HORSE ASKING ME TO FILL OUT STARS IN THE SKY."

lol... thoughts?  Post it up.

mastermario

I play it when I'm bored, in the car, on a plane, or taking a crap. Passes the time. Can be frustrating at times but I'm at level 1760.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on March 02, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
There has to be a Candy Crush Topic

Does there? Does there really?  :P

That's all I got, lol. I used to play it but it's a definitely a free to play game that wants you to purchase upgrades to keep going. There's only so much fun I can get out of that.

Kinikko

I'm more a fan of Pokemon Shuffle than Candy Crush.  I think I might have got to like level 20 lol...
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: CreepinDeth on May 16, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Does there? Does there really?  :P

That's all I got, lol. I used to play it but it's a definitely a free to play game that wants you to purchase upgrades to keep going. There's only so much fun I can get out of that.
LOL... @CreepinDeth yes... yes there does! You are right... unless you win... they REALLY want to you pay to continue or to keep more of them gold bars  :))

@mastermario 1760... that's insane... I thought being at level 200ish was pretty far lol.  I don't play that much at all... just here and there.

@Kinikko I've not looked into Pokémon Shuffle... hm... maybe we need a Pokémon Shuffle topic  ;D

CreepinDeth

Can you still request facebook friends for more candy and extra stuff? That also turned me off a bit. Kept getting so many notifications and all candy crush requests.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: CreepinDeth on May 17, 2018, 09:33:06 PM
Can you still request facebook friends for more candy and extra stuff? That also turned me off a bit. Kept getting so many notifications and all candy crush requests.
LOL... I don't know?  @mastermario do you know?

That's pretty funny.   UGH... I remember when Facebook would have all the Farmville requests... and "Tim needs 5 Fairy Dust... Can you give Fairy Dust to Tim?"   NO!!!! I don't have that game!

mastermario

Quote from: CreepinDeth on May 17, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Yeah but I think I turned off the notifications so they just appear in an in-game inbox that I never check haha. Doesn't really bother me especially because there are are few people I hardly know on Facebook that keep sending me extra lives lol.

BLUEVOODU

Lol @mastermario  I remember when Farmville would post all over people's walls. 'mastermario has found the magic fairy of fairies...  and wants to share a fairy with you ... share one back?' Or something like that lol.

I still have a hard time believing candy crush has 3000+ levels... that's crazy.

Kinikko

I think I'm on like level 30-something. O__o  That's so crazy that it has that many levels.
moo.

mastermario

Up to 1854. It's gotta have at least 2500 levels at this point. Too lazy to look it up though haha.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on June 15, 2018, 12:09:18 AM
Up to 1854. It's gotta have at least 2500 levels at this point. Too lazy to look it up though haha.
@mastermario 1854?!  you were at 1300 something not that long ago LOL...

Sounds like I need to catch up...

Kinikko

I'm up to level 98 now lol.  I've discovered it's not a bad game to play when you're stuck on the toilet. XD
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on August 16, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
I'm up to level 98 now lol.  I've discovered it's not a bad game to play when you're stuck on the toilet. XD

WOOOT... Post 2700.  YAR!

@Kinikko LOL!!!  Is that to be taken literally?  or... figuratively?

mastermario

Quote from: Kinikko on August 16, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

See, I told you haha.

targetrasp

Doesn't anyone watch Rick and Morty? You're gonna get pink eye playing cell phone games on the toilet.

BLUEVOODU

LOL... This brings up too many IT stories of how other users would use their cell phones while at Urinals, on the toilet in the stall...etc... just chatting away.   We refused to touch those user's phones and devices  ;D

targetrasp

I think my daughter's first tablet met its end in the toilet.

I'd be willing to bet 75% of cell phones would glow just as bright as a teenage boy's keyboard under a black light.

BLUEVOODU

LOL...   Thankfully... I only had to worry about my son running the iPad into the fireplace.... screen 1st.  ;D

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more