Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 934
Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread

Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread  (Read 16957 times)

Offline targetrasp

• Tarma
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
Re: Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »
waaay back-log...

everything earlier than last gen (ps4 et. al) has been packed away..

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2020, 01:37:53 PM »
@targetrasp yeahhhh.... that was from the WAAYYY back log  ;D

Most of my stuff has been packed away.  I also started Lego Ninjago on the PS Vita.  I'm about to start Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the PlayStation 3.

Offline targetrasp

• Tarma
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2021, 01:19:44 AM »
@retro junkie mentioned Radiant Historia a while ago so i picked up the Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology for 3ds and @Grindspine 's talk of Octopath reminded me I had it. Amazon won't deliver Octo until tuesday so to prime the RPG pump I unrwapped Radiant and went to work.

I'd planned on playing for an hour or two but I've already put over 7 hours in the game. Its almost good enough to be mentioned along side chronotrigger and Final Fantasy. Atlus makes some good games and this is by far one of them. Octopath may not get played until i finish Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more