Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

PUBG Arrives on Android and iPhone OS - And appears to be FREE!

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 21, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I have not installed this yet... but noticed that PUBG has arrived on Android and iPhone OS and best yet... it appears to be free!

Forbes Article:
'PUBG' Is Now Live On Android And iOS -- Here's How To Download And Play It - forbes.com

Polygon Article:
PUBG Mobile is live on Android, iOS - polygon.com

Forbes states:
QuoteYou'll need a persistent online connection to play. Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG Mobile: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM. You'll need iOS 9.0 or later and an iPhone 5s or later to play on Apple products.

Has anyone tried this yet?  I'm downloading and will try soon.  Time for some Mobile Chicken Dinners!  MMmmmmm  ;D

Post it up!

BLUEVOODU

Has anyone tried this yet?   I think I'm going to give it a shot over the weekend. 

Aya-Kun

I downloaded it the other week tho only had one game so far tho my team did win and I managed to get quite a few kills which surprised me prob a first game fluke XD

The controls work a lot better than I expected them to, nicely laid out and easy to use

BLUEVOODU

@Aya-Kun I figured controls would be aweful... but I've been hearing pretty good things.   Now I need to download it.

@mastermario said it's really good... surprised I didn't hear anything from @SpartanEvolved on this yet.

SO... is there a single platform?  IE I play on an Andriod... and can play games with someone on an iPhone?  Or vice Versa?

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more