Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

PSN thread!

Started by Strubes, May 04, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strubes

I don't recall seeing one, so post your PSN IDs here! I'll update the thread when a new PSN is posted.

Strubes - StrublesNBits
Mai Valentine - Phoenix_Chase
Aya-Kun - Aya-Kun
BLUEVOODU - BLUEVOODU
Kinikko - Phoenix2552
Jack - Gh05tx0fxOlympus
Helskyth - Helskyth
targetrasp - targetrasp

Mai Valentine

Phoenix_Chase

I still haven't renewed my PSN+ though so I'm not up to multiplayer yet.

Aya-Kun

BLUEVOODU

@Strubes BLUEVOODU.   ;D

Dont forget to put this information in your profiles as well.  There are many services you can add in your profile.  Unfortunately...  psn and Xbox live do not provide easy direct links anymore.  I personally created a lot of the background 'stuff' for these services to get them ready for profiles including little images in your left side profile info listed in posts ... where it was possible and the service provides direct links. 

If that does make sense... look at @Kinikko post and you'll see a small twitch icon under the user information.  Or anyone that lists their steam profile -  like mine on this post.

Kinikko

Uh I think mine is Phoenix2552. XD I always forget because my xbl and psn are both different from everything else and I don't use those handles much anymore.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on May 07, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
Uh I think mine is Phoenix2552. XD I always forget because my xbl and psn are both different from everything else and I don't use those handles much anymore.
@Kinikko Yes that is correct lol.... For whatever reason, I kept thinking that was @Mai Valentine

Jack

Gh05tx0fxOlympus is mine.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on May 10, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
@Jack  what happened go Kratosfan.. I think it was.  I tried to message you there early on  ;D

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on May 10, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
Quote from: Jack on May 10, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
@Jack  what happened go Kratosfan.. I think it was.  I tried to message you there early on  ;D

That was my first one that I used but I got trapped because I forgot the password to that account and the password to the email that was associated with it, lmao. So I just made a new one several years ago.

Helskyth

I'm everywhere.

Helskyth

targetrasp

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more