Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

CDG Game Night - Gauging Interest

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 05, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Looking to start a gaming night - maybe once every 2 weeks at 1st.   I know  a lot of us are pretty busy right now... but thinking of ways to get more of us gaming together.

We've kicked around ideas about Diablo 3, Rekindling Left for Dead 2, and a couple others.   

This would be posted / scheduled on the board... and posted in the steam group and other platforms.  Communications would be done via our discord group.

Thoughts?   Availability?   Looking to MAYBE do this on Sunday evenings... though may need to rotate days.  Just kicking this around now.  Post it up!

targetrasp

My one awesome computer has been taken over by my son and hs VR addiction so my little HP 8200 elite and it's really crappy graphics card has to stay in the Diablo 3 range of computer games.

The last few years have been very console heavy for me as far as purchases. If its on ps4 i'll probably have it to play. I also have all the halo games on xbone via master chief collection and halo 5 as well as Sea of Thieves that i've barely cracked into. I'd love to start any of that. Live is up but I've got two months worth of passes and something continues I have no problem paying for live.

Sunday evenings are great. I rarely get work interruptions on Sundays.

Kinikko

Only days I have off are Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

well... I wanted to play something today and was hoping to do so tonight.  The gaming laptop PC I bought - Dell G5 15" - D keyboard key fell off. LOL.  sigh. (I'll do a topic on the laptop later)  So... instead of sending it in... I talked Dell to send me a keyboard. I Cannot believe they did this for me.  I used to be Dell certified a few years back (don't need that as much anymore) - so ... I had to get the serial number off the keyboard in order for them to send me a new one.  70 screws later... laptop on bricks... I got it.

So... new KB coming soon. and gaming once it's replaced.

I bought the laptop to tide me over for 2-3 years until I build a new pc.

Jack

Super down for CDG nights. I mainly play D3 and League of Legends but I have Left 4 Dead 2 as well. I haven't played that one in a while but I love it.

Grindspine

Interested, but having a tough time scheduling game time lately.