Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Titanfall 2 - PLaystation 4 - Does Anyone still play this?

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 19, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

@SpartanEvolved and I were playing the PC version... but consistently had issues getting into games with people.   Live body count was so low... it was just difficult.

Right now, I'm looking to pick it up for cheap for the Playstation 4.  Rumor is... there are still 2000-4000 players still playing and I'd love to get in on that action.  It appears to be about $9.00 on Amazon:
Titanfall 2 - PlayStation 4 - Amazon.com

Does anyone else still play?  @trkorecky @Zidart

Post it up!

BLUEVOODU

@Jack @Strubes @targetrasp @Kinikko .. Would this be a game you'd be down to play?

$9 shipped at Amazon.   Still about 1800-2400 people playing at a given time.  Lots of fun - if not, it's cool.  It would be fun to get a group playing here and there.

Wish I could get @SpartanEvolved to buy and play lol.

targetrasp

If / When I find it cheap I'll grab it. my experience with the first Titanfall tells me to steer clear, but for cheap I'll try again. Are those still playing all die hard fans or is there some chance I'll not get completely embarrassed?

BLUEVOODU

I'm decent at the game.. I placed top of my team tonight in attrition.   So... if you've played Titanfall before and are decent... you should be ok.   I've been about mid list ever game.  There are definitely some games with UBER wreckage to be had (aka I was slaughtered).  It's a bunch of fun though if Titanfall is your cup of tea.  I feel I already got my $9 worth.  I plan to keep playing until this game is no longer playable online.

BLUEVOODU

Jack

I actually have not picked up Titanfall 2. Is it any decent? I played the first one a little bit on 360.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on November 19, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
I actually have not picked up Titanfall 2. Is it any decent? I played the first one a little bit on 360.
@Jack IT's a blast on the PlayStation 4.  There is still decent activity as well.  It's definitely worth the $9 you can score it for on Amazon.com.  If you liked the 1st one, the 2nd one will not disappoint.  It was such a good game... just released at a bad time between Call of Duty and BattleField 1 back in 2016.  Such a good game... but you have to like the Titanfall style of play.   IMO for someone new, it's worth the $9 to try it out.  There's a pretty good single player Campaign as well.

Let me know if you get it... we can join up!  We also Need to join up on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on the PlayStation 4.  I tried this weekend.  I was on it for a long time.  @targetrasp  has it as well. We could all join up.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack and @targetrasp it's $8.40 from Amazon right now... you can easily get $8.40 out of the game.  Just a heads up in case you want to purchase and play with your good pal BLUEVOODU  ;D

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

LOL Thank you good sir!   And ... CDG is it buddy!  :))  Chicken Dinner Gaming!  Spread the word.

let me know when you get it.  I also bought it for @SpartanEvolved ... (even though @mastermario gives me crap for spartan giving me Overwatch)... we should play!

targetrasp

Titanfall 2 showed up the other day along with Farcry 5  and bomberman

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on December 04, 2018, 09:28:30 PM
Titanfall 2 showed up the other day along with Farcry 5  and bomberman
OOo... Nintendo Switch Bomberman R?

Did you play Titanfall 2 yet?   And take back that Far Cry 5 comment... you know that's a dig lol.

targetrasp

nope, I added them to the inventory and shelved them all.

still waiting on a backlogger, man if only there was a backlogger to help me keep up with all this ummm backlog...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on December 04, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
nope, I added them to the inventory and shelved them all.

still waiting on a backlogger, man if only there was a backlogger to help me keep up with all this ummm backlog...
LOL  right in the giblets - I am still working on the concept.   I'm going to need a bit of help... but as things are going, I'm not going to be able to hire yet.  I'm going to see if I Can get a few people to help with parts.  But... that doesn't always work with resilient web applications.  It can, but they need to be hardened... even more so these days.

targetrasp

I just finished Infinite Warfare, I'm installing it as I type. I may have started on it sooner had I realized there was a campaign.

BLUEVOODU

Let's do this!   We are going to have to play soon - maybe this weekend... yar!   

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

NO! It has the perfect wall jump lol.  This game DEFINES wall jump.  It's such a perfect wall jump that it perfects all the other imperfect wall jumps  ;D

targetrasp

Its fun and all but there's soooooo many wall jumps necessary.. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare only actually made you do it twice in the campaign. I think I've wall ran / jumped more than I've killed people... maybe because I have to keep redoing them, but still...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on December 10, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
Its fun and all but there's soooooo many wall jumps necessary.. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare only actually made you do it twice in the campaign. I think I've wall ran / jumped more than I've killed people... maybe because I have to keep redoing them, but still...

You also get to kill people while wall jumping LOL  :))  Done that yet?

targetrasp

can't even wall run and chew gum yet much less shoot someone in the face while doing it

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on December 11, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
can't even wall run and chew gum yet much less shoot someone in the face while doing it

LOL.. it's fun to slide and shoot people in the face as well.   Slide and melee... jump and melee... are all super satisfying!

I hope this game remains live for a lot longer.  It's a lot of fun... not sure how many times I can say that... but I'm up to a lot right now.

Bomber Man

I never played this game before. Looks fun, and I think matches are a little bit too long. The game still looks fun though.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I Think the rounds are just right.  The rounds normally don't last the full 15 min... but they are 15 min if the neither team scores enough points to win.   I've seen some serious wreckage though were the matches went super fast.

@targetrasp and I had a few great matches the other day.  We need to get @XFaKToRX in there as well!

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more