Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Saturday 11/17/18 Gaming - Who's available and what games Shall we play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 16, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I'm looking to get a few games going tomorrow

Looking into:
Diablo 3 - PC
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - PS4
StarCraft2 - PC
Alien Swarm Reactive Drop (Free STeam Coop game) - PC

The Maybe Rotation:
Left 4 Dead 2 PC
Player Unknown's Battle Ground - PC
Phantasy Star Online - PC --> Trying to get @mastermario to make a topic for where to download, how to setup, and we get a few members rolling on this

AND down for other Suggestions.

Anyone available tomorrow?  I Will need to get times - please let me know good times and games.

@targetrasp @Jack @Grindspine @SpartanEvolved @mastermario

Post it up!

targetrasp

Grindspine

Diablo 3 - PC
StarCraft2 - PC
Alien Swarm Reactive Drop (Free STeam Coop game) - PC

Left 4 Dead 2 PC
Player Unknown's Battle Ground - PC
Phantasy Star Online - PC

I have these installed and will have some time this afternoon / evening.

My nephew has been playing Fortnite a lot too (xbone / pc compatible).

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine and @targetrasp what do you think about 1:30-2:00pm EST Start?

I'd be ok with any of those games mentioned.   Black Ops 4... we can try to play that a little later.  We've been playing Diablo 3 with season characters with @SpartanEvolved and @Jack  ... MAybe we could continue that.  Grindspine... you would have to create a new season character, but it won't take you long to level up.  We are in act 2... you could also continue Act 1 at whatever point.

Thoughts?

Jack

BLUEVOODU

@Jack I'd really like to do that at some point as well.  Get an UBER character quickly and play at the higher levels.

I want to finish some of the season character achievements - you probably have all those though?

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on November 17, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
@Jack I'd really like to do that at some point as well.  Get an UBER character quickly and play at the higher levels.

I want to finish some of the season character achievements - you probably have all those though?

I don't have them all quite yet. I finished all the seasonal quests to get my gear but there's like five more after that so I think I have like two sets of quests left.

BLUEVOODU

I'm on PC and Discord right now.

I think I might quickly run to get a red bull though... I don't see anyone else on yet.

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

mastermario

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more