Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Lets get this started

Started by targetrasp, February 17, 2018, 01:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

What kind of multiplayer games are people looking to get into? What are some good nights or times to play? Are you looking for a casual experience or something insanely competitive?

I'm good Late Friday / Saturday early Sunday, and limited week day evenings.

I like competetion but when it gets next level Dota it's too much like work. These days video games are an escape for me. Work is high stress enough, getting Cosby'd pushing a lane and catching shade for it just  doesn't excite me anymore!

I have a ton of games I'd play, and if something became recurring I'd gladly purchase it.

I'm got an itch to try something I've never tried, something along the lines of Elite Dangerous. It seems interesting and has a ton of casual potential although from what I understand there is a steep learning curve.

Diablo 3 seems to have been mentioned quite a bit, it may be time for some of us to set something up with it.

BLUEVOODU

Maybe we should try for Diablo 3 and / or Pubg 1st.

I might be available Sunday evening EST (9pmish) this coming Sunday and play for 2 hours.  My schedule has been ridiculous because of work.  Hopefully when that chills out, I will be able to have a better schedule for gaming.

targetrasp

I can do diablo 3, I've still yet to get pubg...

BLUEVOODU

Maybe we can get Medataoh and Kinikko to join up.  If I can make it this Sunday evening... would that work for you as well?

targetrasp

Kinikko

I work 3rd shift and work every weekend, so that's a no for me lol.  I'm not even sure what my schedule is going to be the coming weeks because the guy that normally works during the week broke his wrist and decided he can't work one handed (I just did for 3 weeks because of a pulled muscle).  My static days off are Tuesday and Friday though.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

3rd shift is rough... I've had to work all 3 shifts on a few occasions lol...  :o and that is pretty awful.

targetrasp

3rd's rough. I was never able to figure out if I wanted to stay up for 8 hours after work, or go immediately to bed or be up 8 hours before work.

most of the time I ended up splitting the difference and wasting the entire day.

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

Mm. Get some people going on pubg. That sounds like a great idea. 

Up for d3 tonight target? I might have same time 9pmish est.

mastermario

It's 9pm, time for PSO or PUBG!

targetrasp

sorry, found your post at 1030...

what are yall playing pso on?

mastermario

A couple of years ago I stumbled across a free private PSO server called Ephinea. There are a few main private servers and this is one of them, but I really enjoyed the community there and they strive to keep the game vanilla with a few quality-of-life upgrades here and there.

Welcome to check it out! It's Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst so it's Episode 1, 2, and 4. They've created a ton of side quests and quest bonuses to keep things interesting. Let me know if you're thinking of joining and I'll definitely hop on to play and help out. :)

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on March 05, 2018, 12:47:45 AM
A couple of years ago I stumbled across a free private PSO server called Ephinea. There are a few main private servers and this is one of them, but I really enjoyed the community there and they strive to keep the game vanilla with a few quality-of-life upgrades here and there.

Welcome to check it out! It's Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst so it's Episode 1, 2, and 4. They've created a ton of side quests and quest bonuses to keep things interesting. Let me know if you're thinking of joining and I'll definitely hop on to play and help out. :)

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

MM... create a topic in PC about this... maybe we can get more to it.  Also, If you want PUBG play... create it's own topic in the Multiplayer thread.  I'm sure we can get some people going on it.

@Target - No problem.  Maybe we can try tonight... but not sure I'll be available yet.   I want to get D3 going... it's been a long time.  fun game.

BLUEVOODU

@ Target... Not sure if tomorrow night will work... but let's try for Tuesday or Wednesday.  Let me know if either work for you.  We might be able to get Medatoah to join then.

targetrasp

I got a sick kid today so i'm not working. I'm good any time after soccer practice