Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U -> Differences? Collection bait?

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 28, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

We've discussed Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch@targetrasp @Kinikko and others really dig the game.  But How does Breath of the Wild compare on the Wii U?  What are the differences?

I noticed it is currently for sale at Best Buy.. and I was thinking of picking up a copy cheap.  If anyone remembers... the Twilight Princess was released on the Gamecube and Wii.. The Gamecube version became somewhat of a collectors item.

Linky: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Wii U - bestbuy.com.  Now... it's currently $34 and it's a bit tempting.   I know the Wii U version didn't have near as many sold... even though 1.5 Million copies were sold as of August 2018 (I believe the number is).

SO what are your thoughts?  Should this be in a collection for increasing value?  Post it up!

targetrasp

It seems like a lot of those end of life cycle games turn out to be collectable. Had I seen this sooner I would have got one.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on December 02, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
It seems like a lot of those end of life cycle games turn out to be collectable. Had I seen this sooner I would have got one.
yeah... this ended VERY quick...  Probably 20 min.   I was about ready to login ad buy one... then it became 'pickup via store"... and none were close.   Now... I don't think any are available.