Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Alita: Battle Angel

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 25, 2019, 10:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is still in theaters... and looked interesting.  I think @Grindspine and I are going to try to go see it.

Here's the trailer:

Has anyone seen it yet and recommends the movie?

Thoughts?  Comments?  Post it up!

retro junkie

This looks like it is going to be a good movie.  8)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I agree - It looks surprisingly good...  I'm hoping it is as good as it looks.  Are you going to check it out as well?

retro junkie

We really don't go to theaters anymore. Maybe once every two years. We usually wait for Vudu release for rental or DVD.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I hear you.   We started doing more Redbox and stuff like that... plus watching all we can on Amazon Prime.   For Example... we started binge watching 24 AND Psych.  I missed those shows the 1st time around lol.. and they are pretty good.

BLUEVOODU

I Think we are going to see this next weekend... Matinee during the day is pretty cheap... and then a massive bucket of popcorn for $4.95 lol....  yes...  buy the bucket they offer for $25 I Think it is... but refills all year are $4.95.   

Also check out the following topics:
Avengers: EndGame
Captain Marvel - Great Movie!
Google Stadia - Changing How We Game?
Foldable Phone Screens - This has been long awaited

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario@Grindspine and I are trying to go see it this weekend.   Hopefully we can make it happen.

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

Nah... we ended up not seeing it and I think it's out of theater now.   SOOOO... this will be a rental.