Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Sega Genesis Mini - Pre-order

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 04, 2019, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

The Sega Genesis Mini was announced In @Grindspine 's topic:
Sega Genesis mini: it is happening!

I'm not sure if anyone is planning to pre-order,  but I setup links to amazon.com for the pre-order in case anyone is interested.  The site gets credit for your pre-order:
Sega Genesis Mini - Genesis - amazon.com

Key Features

• Miniature SEGA Genesis replica
  • Includes 40 legendary games
  • Plug and play readyBox Contents
  • SEGA Genesis Mini Console & 2 wired controllers
  • 40 games- Power cable & USB adapter
  • HDMI cable

This is pretty cool...I know there were questions on the games. The full list is below including bonus games.

Announced Games

Wave 1: Ecco the Dolphin, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Space Harrier 2, Shining Force, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Toe Jam & Earl, Comix Zone, Sonic the Hedgehog, Altered Beast, Gunstar Heroes.

Wave 2: Earthworm Jim, Castle of Illusion, Shinobi III, Contra: Hard Corps, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, World of Illusion, Thunder Force III, Super Fantasy Zone, Streets of Rage 2, Landstalkers.

Wave 3: Beyond Oasis, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Alex Kidd, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star IV, Street Fighter 2, Mega Man: The Wily Wars, Sonic Spinball, Vectorman, Wonderboy in Monster World.

Wave 4: Virtua Fighter 2, Alisia Dragoon, Columns, Dynamite Headdy, Strider, Kid Chameleon, Light Crusader, Monster World IV, Eternal Champions, Road Rash II

Bonus Games: Tetris,Darius

This one may have me sold. Thoughts, comments ... Post it up!

BLUEVOODU

Media uploaded... It's just the 1 image.  I haven't pre-ordered yet... but I think I'm sold on this one.

BLUEVOODU

September 19, 2019 is coming quick... I have to say I'm jonesing for this and the Turbo Grafx 16 Mini.

For those that haven't pre-ordered or wish to pre-order... you can support this site by using the link in the 1st message to Amazon. 

I'm pretty sure I'm pre-ordering both.. I also want Collection of Mana for the Switch though...

Grindspine

That would be awesome, as would an N64 Classic mini or an Atari Jaguar mini!