Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Intel's Gen 11 graphics has improved so much - PCWorld.com

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 09, 2019, 11:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is a pretty cool article. It's about time on chip / board graphics are getting a boost. As the article states... the performance has been nearly flat for years.. And now, they've come out with about double the performance. Is about time.

Now.. I'd like to see what you could do gaming wise with this.  It makes sense though.

Here's the article:
Intel's Gen 11 graphics has improved so much, we may have to stop making jokes about it - PCWorld.com

What are your thoughts?   Post it up!

CreepinDeth

Haven't had a chance to read the article yet but AMD is coming out so strong with Ryzen 3 that this might be too late. If I build a PC with an SoC it's going to be an AMD Ryzen 3 chip.

BLUEVOODU

@CreepinDeth In terms of serious competition with a serious graphics card... there really isn't a comparison.  IF you are looking for just an on chip cpu graphics  that can do some gaming, this might be good.   I'd really like to see some serious benchmarks... AND actual game play.

It would be cool if this was something that .... if on your business pc... you could still perform some gaming lol  ;D