Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Mario and Lugi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey - 3DS

Started by Bomber Man, April 11, 2020, 12:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

The first ever Mario and Luigi game I played was Dream Team, so when I got Bowser's Inside story for the 3DS, I thought it was going to be another "OK" Mario and Luigi Game. First of all, I was wrong! Bowser's Inside Story + Jr's Journey is FANTASTIC. The graphics are enhanced at 30 frames per second. The music is AMAZING, even though people will say the original for the DS was better. The new Big Bowser fights are better than ever, and on top of that there is a new mode Bowser Jr's Journey. This mode happens in the background while the main story happens. (I recommend playing the main story first before playing Jr's Journey, but it's up to you.) This mode is also cool. Overall amazing game totally recommend playing that game.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

so was dream team bad? I've got the special edition 3ds that came with it but never really had an interest in playing it, guess i didn't miss much.

Bomber Man

No dream team is a good game. Its just that it is really long and super hard at times. Other than that, good and solid game.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...