Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What are you eating right now...?

Started by Kinikko, February 24, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinikko

Just got off work and stopped by the 24 hour diner on the way home and got some Coneys and fried mushrooms. :3
moo.

targetrasp

sounds good. The closest thing to a diner here is Denny's and Waffle House. My idiot city has labeled itself a beer and food-topia so "greasy spoons" are taboo. Ever since NC stopped allowing indoor smoking even Denny's and Waffle Houses have been shuttering.

BLUEVOODU

I had skinnimon toast crunch this morning lol.

Turkey Sammich today... my lunches are generally pretty boring.  Tons of fruits and veggies... then a turkey sammich

targetrasp

pork chop, mash, peas, and stuffing

Kinikko

Spagetti-Os and munchos :3

I like to take the munchos and dip and scoop up the Spagetti-Os.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

So... the Spring Oreos....  with the Yellow filling... They taste exactly like normal Oreos which means they are delicious.

Crushed a good number of them.,

BLUEVOODU

Think I'm going to make grilled cheese for lunch... that sounds a bit tasty

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I just ate the rest of my left over movie theatre popcorn from watching black panther lol...

Kinikko

Had chinese tonight!  :D  Sweet & sour chicken with wonton egg drop soup. :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on March 19, 2018, 01:41:02 AM
Had chinese tonight!  :D  Sweet & sour chicken with wonton egg drop soup. :3
That Always sounds good.  I'm eating nothing right now and want some Chinese ... lol

OR Ice Cream... cake and cake:

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on March 10, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Ended up going to McDonalds and getting food for myself because they didn't buy enough for everyone and since I don't play with them anymore they ate all the food without me...

I missed this addition... that's not cool. 

Eating some ckooookkiiieesss

BLUEVOODU

retro junkie

Just got through with some homemade burritos and tacos.   ;)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on March 22, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
Just got through with some homemade burritos and tacos.   ;)

Those sound pretty good.  I made BBQ Spinach Enchiladas a few years back and cannot find the recipe.  Took a long time to make... but they were good.  I know I Know "spinach enchiladas?!?!"  Man .. they were tasty.  This is coming from a carnivore.

targetrasp

you can do a lot of good things with spinach when chicken is involved.

BLUEVOODU

You bet you can.  Good stuff.

Had Delmonicos again tonight in onions.  Looks almost looks like a heart in a skillet. Lol.

I cook up a whole Vidalia onion with it.  They caramelize a bit and are super tasty.  Gotta like onions though.  Did I say super tasty?

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Beef Jerky here... Specifically Teriyaki.  Without sodium nitrate

BLUEVOODU

Arby's Super Roast beef.  OMM NOMM NOMMMM....

Kinikko

I've had to have a super strict diet starting a couple weeks ago after a doctor trip.  This morning I had a salami sandwich on thin sliced bread, a hard boiled egg, and some pretzel chips with hummus.   :3 
moo.

Aya-Kun

Currently eating the last of the prawn crackers from the Chinese the other night

BLUEVOODU

Bummer on the strict diet - but hopefully for good reasons!

@Aya-Kun prawn crackers from the Chinese?  What are those? 

Turkey sandwich.... And carrots and other fresh veggies.

Aya-Kun

@BLUEVOODU hmm they look like this

Copied from goggle, can't explain it in my own words other than there yummy

Prawn crackers, also known as prawn chips and shrimp puffs are deep fried crackers made from starch and prawn that serve as flavoring. They are a popular snack in parts of Southeast and East Asia. Prawn crackers are a common snack food throughout Southeast Asia, but most closely associated with Indonesia and Malaysia.

Kinikko

:0 They sound like the shrimp chips I used to eat all the time!  Except these are shaped like crincle cut fries.

Bought a roticerrie chicken for dinner. ^-^
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Aya-Kun on April 09, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
@BLUEVOODU hmm they look like this

Copied from goggle, can't explain it in my own words other than there yummy

Prawn crackers, also known as prawn chips and shrimp puffs are deep fried crackers made from starch and prawn that serve as flavoring. They are a popular snack in parts of Southeast and East Asia. Prawn crackers are a common snack food throughout Southeast Asia, but most closely associated with Indonesia and Malaysia.
@Aya-Kun Nice!  I think someone brought something into work like this. They weren't as big though.   I think they are what @Kinikko  was mentioning. 

Now I want those...

BLUEVOODU

Kinikko

Had a BK Whopper and a nice salad. :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

LOL... you bought it on the wrong day!  It's whopper Wednesday.. not Tuesday  ;D

Banana and Grapefruit.  I cut the grape fruit like an orange... and eat the slices.  It took a little bit to get used to due to grape fruits being a tad sour... however, I love them now this way.  Super tasty.... no additional sugar.

Kinikko

I tried doing that to a grapefruit once, it was a disaster. LOL

Thinking maybe steak and eggs for breakfast, have a cheap piece of meat in the fridge I think.  ;D
moo.