Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Nintendo Direct - Super Mario Bros 35th - it didn't disappoint

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 03, 2020, 05:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Did everyone have a chance to check out the new Super Mario Bros 35th Nintendo Divect?  It's pretty cool

https://mario.nintendo.com/?cid=N1049-01:ch=eid&eid=Direct09032020&crmid=434E32A8-BAAD-4A09-8DBB-F19F17439378

There's a free new Super Mario Bros competitive game on the switch.   You compete against 35 players... like in Tetris 99.   It looks cool...

Announced is the Super Mario 3d All Stars.  Topic and pre-order are here:
https://www.chickendinnergaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=804.0

There's  new interesting VR type Mario Kart race car game you can setup in your house.   

And an exclusive game and watch (looks cool, I will see if I can find pre-order links)... plus Bowser's Fury announced. 

This is a pretty good one... check it out and post up your thoughts and comments. 

CreepinDeth

I'm really hyped about Mario Kart Circuit. I just wish I had a bigger living room. I feel bad for kids who don't have the space to play this in.

targetrasp

I want it so bad but there's no space here either. I may still get it just because.

BLUEVOODU

I'm in the same boat.   I'm sure a lot of kids have the same space issues.  Mario Kart Circuit looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Think if 200cc was real and with this thing ... lol... ;D

targetrasp

If they could get the rc cars gas powered and do this in arenas -- the eSports application would be gamechanging.

BLUEVOODU

LOL that would be cool.   Do you remember the size of penny racers?   IF they were able to get these to the size of penny racers...  that would be AWESOME!

targetrasp

i think that's the only way something like this would work long term. Train sets, slot car tracks, hot wheels.... toys in general, but especially toys that take up a lot of space are going the way of the dinosaur. I love it, and I'll likely get one but i don't think it's small enough to work as is.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more