Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 02, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

fhqwhgads started a thread of this type - figured it was time to bring it back.

This thread is for game progress made.  Add to it at any point... updating any progress you made in any game.

I finally 100% beat the Gondor level in Lego Lord of the Rings - PS Vita.

Post it up!

Kinikko

Finished Chapter IV in seasonal for season 13 in Diablo 3! :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

I started up my Phantasy STar ONline account with MAster Mario lol... and he gave me some money.

Haven't done much outside that in PSOBB... yet.

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on March 04, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
I started up my Phantasy STar ONline account with MAster Mario lol... and he gave me some money.

Haven't done much outside that in PSOBB... yet.

We better friggin play dude!

Been playing a little of that and some Starcraft 2 (Mafia custom games). Also a little PUBG and Dying Light. Dying Light is friggin hard. More of a chore than a game haha.

Kinikko

Played a little bit of Monster Hunter World again this week.  Beat my tempered Kirin quest and now just trying to do the great grind to get every high rank armor set. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Made Progress on:

Raiden V- PS4.   Completed stages 1 and 2 before I had to quit.

mastermario

92% of the way through Dying Light. Important note: it's friggin hard from the start and doesn't get much easier.

Also, have zero clue what the campaign is about since Spartan likes to skip all the cutscenes haha.

Mai Valentine

I got Dragoon and Red Mage to level 70 in FFXIV.

Kinikko

Quote from: Mai Valentine on March 09, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

What server do you play on?  I used to play and have a like lvl 55 Bard but the few people I used to play with all quit on me and the server Zidart is on is always closed for new people.  >.> 
moo.

Mai Valentine

Quote from: Kinikko on March 10, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

What server do you play on?  I used to play and have a like lvl 55 Bard but the few people I used to play with all quit on me and the server Zidart is on is always closed for new people.  >.>

I'm on Balmung, which they had recently just opened again after being closed since the release of Stormblood. I'm not sure if it's still open now, at least for new character creation, but I think transfers can still be made if you already have a character on another server (although you do have to pay to transfer).

I have a level 35 alt on the Jenova server but the people I was playing with there stopped playing.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on March 07, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Also, have zero clue what the campaign is about since Spartan likes to skip all the cutscenes haha.
Yes he does lol... he also rushes everything in Dying Light so it's hard to loot without backup there.

Played Super Bomberman R on the switch. Made some progress in the single player campaign. Interesting how they 'evolved' the cut scenes over time.   But playing multiple is super fun.

Kinikko

Quote from: Mai Valentine on March 10, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
Quote from: Kinikko on March 10, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

I'm on Balmung, which they had recently just opened again after being closed since the release of Stormblood. I'm not sure if it's still open now, at least for new character creation, but I think transfers can still be made if you already have a character on another server (although you do have to pay to transfer).

I have a level 35 alt on the Jenova server but the people I was playing with there stopped playing.

Paying to transfer is worth it though if I can actually play with people...  I really like this game but don't like at least not having other people to talk to while playing. 
moo.

Mai Valentine

Yeah same. My FC is very active but we mostly use Discord to talk so the in-game chat is not as active, except for the one guy who can't get his mic to ever work properly so he replies in the game. And Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and sometimes Saturday nights are when most of us are online.

Kinikko

Sweet :3

I'm about to have a completely open availability because this is my last week at my job.  I'm doing something now where I set my own schedule.

More on topic I guess... Played some more Enter the Gungeon. Still absolutely horrible at it LOL.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Super Bomberman R - Switch.  We just beat Co-op Campaign Level 1 with Boss fight.

Kinikko

Was on MHW and forgot to pick up the weekly bounties before doing them so none of the quests I did today counted at all. >.<

Oh and Mai my characters name on FFXIV is Kini Otonashi if you want to friend add me.  :3
moo.

Mai Valentine

I got monk to 70 in FFXIV so now I have the title of "Goddess of War"  8) Only need to get black mage to 70 and I'll have all the combat classes maxed.

Quote from: Kinikko on March 12, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
Oh and Mai my characters name on FFXIV is Kini Otonashi if you want to friend add me.  :3

I tried to add you but it said that name didn't exist. I'm not sure how to add friends from other servers.

Kinikko

Quote from: Mai Valentine on March 15, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
I got monk to 70 in FFXIV so now I have the title of "Goddess of War"  8) Only need to get black mage to 70 and I'll have all the combat classes maxed.

Quote from: Kinikko on March 12, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I tried to add you but it said that name didn't exist. I'm not sure how to add friends from other servers.

Well I'm on the same server, problem is that the person you are adding has to be online at the same time. >.<
moo.

Mai Valentine

Oh! Well I guess we'll have to coordinate, or I'll just keep checking! My character name is Senah Kha if you want to try on your end.

Currently my FC is mostly spamming Eureka (I really want the t-rex mount).

Kinikko

Well I just got home and tried.  No luck yet lol and I'm probably gonna be gone most of tomorrow. XD

:o There's a t-rex mount??  I only have my chocobo and the mech thing you get from the story. 
moo.

retro junkie

As you grow into an older gamer there is one thing to keep in mind. And that is you must keep a sense of humor and be able to laugh at yourself.  ::)

I received a new copy of Final Fantasy type-O HD this week, ordered it. I popped it in my Xbox One yesterday afternoon to load up and update, etc. I played it a while last night, late evening. Not sure I like the battle system. I was becoming a bit frustrated with it. Story and setting that you are introduced to, I can get into that.  I like the mood the environment and graphics gives you. I let the console run while I watched something, so that it would complete the download. I was getting ready for bed deciding to  retrieve the game form the console. It wouldn't come out!!! It was stuck!! I tried and tried but nothing would work!! I went to bed. When I woke this morning, day off and such, I started watching youtube videos on how to retrieve a stuck disc. I have been trying all morning and could not get anything to come out. I just happened to pick up the game case opening it and there was the game. Nothing was in the Xbox One.  :o

I could not remember taking it out. What was supposed to be a relaxing morning turned into a stressful time for nothing!!! I still cannot remember doing this. I was tired from getting up and going int to work at 3:00Am. But surely not that tired.

LOL
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Lego Lotr - Still working through Shelob's lair lol...

And Burnout Paradise... sigh... I achieved 41% of the main game achievements yesterday (non-DLC).  Addict...  :o

BLUEVOODU

Progressed in burnout Paradise remastered on ps4... class B license and 50%+ achievements achieved.

Lego lotr Vita - at Gondor now... and got to satisfyingly smack the steward of Gondor in the face whenever he said save yourselves and flee for your lives.

And in Star Wars Battlefront 2 - leveled up a few times in online conquest with @SpartanEvolved

Aya-Kun

Still working on Burnout Paradise on ps4, have my A rank licence long way to go to the next one tho 40 events. Been looking for all the smash gates and billboards not to far off finding them all

Recently started Ni no Kuni 2 played for just over an hour so not that far into it but looks as amazing as the first one

targetrasp

Ni No Kuni 2 - > 1 hour, at the open world looking map - decided to go up and check out that level 50 wyvern - immediately rage quit after being one shotted
Burnout Paradise - Still trying to love it - still just not loving it - played for another 15 minutes
Call of Duty WW2 - Played for 30 minutes, can't stop that stupid train
Sea of Thieves - didn't figure out how the game work till I set the controller down to watch a youtube video, came back just in time to watch a skeleton shoot me in the face
xbox 360 - kids wanted to try out oblivion - none of the rechargeable batteries had a charge, and all the play and charge cords were somewhere else

That was Sunday...

Today I made Spaghetti, took the daughter to cheer, and watched the son play Minecraft. Now i'm going to watch something on Prime or Netflix till I fall asleep. Games weren't good to me yesterday so we're taking some time apart!

BLUEVOODU

Yeah. Time hasnt been good to me. Lol.  So I passed out trying to play Lego lotr last night.

@targetrasp how is call of duty ww2? I've been looking into it.   Minecraft ... need to play more of that with my son as well. 

@Aya-Kun the last license takes forever!  I'm almost to Class A

retro junkie

I am rusty, been a while. Made it to the third level of Streets of Rage 3.
there is no spoon

targetrasp

I like it, I took a looong break from the franchise and WW2 was my reentry point so it feels fresh.

BLUEVOODU

So you found a game now?  Lol. I was big into the modem warfare 4 remake - especially online. Good memories as well.

I think I'll try ww2 when the price comes down a bit.

BLUEVOODU

Welp ... I'll be the one to contribute today lol.   Made it further in Lego Lord of the Rings ... nearing the end. 50% complete on the trophies.