Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - does anyone still play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 03, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

Sounds a lot like me. This weekend is the last soccer game for a while so i'll even be off Saturday afternoons.

There's a music festival going on in Asheville this weekend so this weekend is pretty scrubbed for me, but moving forward Saturdays and sundays will be open.

Kinikko

I have Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays off work.  I'm game for whatever as long as I have the game. :3
moo.

Jack

I'm feeling a Crusader this season.

targetrasp

lamer (kirby)

If any of you need a powerlevel to 70 this season let me know. I can get ya hooked up.

targetrasp

Its been a while since I've really worried about leveling... How does one power level a season character

lamer (kirby)

It's pretty simple -- you set the difficulty to Torment VI (the highest a non-70 can get) and have them stand in a rift while you run through it like normal. Gotta be able to do t8-ish content to make it work as a group though.

targetrasp

That may be useful... I've not been able to break t4-t6 with my leveled characters

Jack

I've got mother's day stuff to do today but I'll be free tonight when I get home if anybody wants to jump on.

Grindspine

Quote from: Grindspine on March 25, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
The necromancer expansion was a welcome nostalgic foray into Diablo II days.  I have not had much time to play it lately though.

I would be willing to play a bit more.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack   Add me on Battle.net:
Bluevoodu#1431

You can also put your info in the battle.net topic.  At some point, I'll have battle.net in the profiles.

I have  Diablo 3 ready to go again on my laptop.  So... @targetrasp @Grindspine and @Jack ... I think it's time to play.  I never did buy necromancer though.

@Kinikko and @lamer (kirby) ... It would be cool if we cool get you in there as well.

I think it's time for some season 14 run throughs.  THoughts?

Kinikko

I haven't really played the new season yet, did it just start?  I probably should jump on there since it's pretty easy to just chill on.
moo.

Jack

Season 14 has been going for a little bit but there's still plenty of time to play. I already did my seasonal crusader for this season but I'm down to play some more with you guys whenever y'all want. I've been playing a non-seasonal Monk here lately and I'm really digging it.

Grindspine

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Grindspine on August 03, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
ok
lol... @Grindspine  - ok.    Maybe tomorrow.  I'll see if I can get something moving tomorrow on this.   I'll post in the Multiplayer gaming section to see if we can move this forward.

@Jack - I saw that... it has been going on a bit.  It would be cool to run up a character though.  Not sure which one to do yet.   

Jack

@BLUEVOODU Check out the seasonal sets you get for each class and see which one has an effect you might like. That's usually how I determine which class I roll for a season. I really liked the Akkan set for Crusader this season because of the bonuses it gives to Akkarat's Champion which is why I rolled it. Although next season I'll probably roll a Monk or Necro.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack Is the necro worth buying?   

Maybe I'll run a quick current season monk.  I have one at level 11-14. I would be willing to restart. Thinking about playing tomorrow night... I'll message everyone to see if we can get a few together if so.

Jack

@BLUEVOODU Yup, Necro is busted. Land of the Dead + Corpse Lance is the most disgusting combo in the game especially when you have the full set bonus of the Pestilence armor.

Kinikko

Some of my friends are trying to get back together to play WoW again for Battle for Azeroth, and I had just enough gold to get another month so I resubbed to that and working on unlocking some of the new races. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack and @Kinikko - @targetrasp and I ended up playing the other weekend.  I'm trying to get more people playing.  We are currently around level 9-10 Wizard and monk characters in the current season.

The newest thread is:
Diablo 3 Saturday - November 3, 2018

I'm trying to find a time and get others to join up.   

Do we have other Diablo 3 players as well?

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on October 31, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
@Jack and @Kinikko - @targetrasp and I ended up playing the other weekend.  I'm trying to get more people playing.  We are currently around level 9-10 Wizard and monk characters in the current season.

The newest thread is:
Diablo 3 Saturday - November 3, 2018

I'm trying to find a time and get others to join up.   

Do we have other Diablo 3 players as well?

Sounds good, I can just start another character and level up with y'all since my DH is already maxed out.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Trying to get more players today.  Looks like @Grindspine might join up as well.

I created a new topic: What are your favorite Diablo 3 Armor Sets and Builds You've Done?   I thought it would be cool to share.  I know there are a lot of new builds out there.  There's a LOT of stuff I haven't seen yet either.

I've got a new online play topic out there for today.  Saturday 11/17/18 Gaming - Who's available and what games Shall we play?   Hopefully we can get more people playing.