Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Microsoft Flight Simulator is a 127GB large game

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 31, 2020, 12:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Another massive game - Microsoft Flight Simulator is 127GB large.  According to the below article, the client for Steam is only 532MB... and because downloading starts the clock on your gameplay, it could affect your steam refund.   It appears that threshold is 2 hours.  However, Steam assured it won't affect refund requests...  and you're not downloading the full 127GB on the Steam clock.

Valve says the time it takes to download Microsoft Flight Simulator won't affect refund requests - PCGamer.com

Crazy large game!   I know some members like @mastermario  used to play this. Anyone else looking to pick it up?

Thoughts. Comments. Post it up!

CreepinDeth

I want it and I think I'll get it eventually. I've always wanted to get the past games along with a flight stick but never pulled the trigger. Maybe for Christmas.

BLUEVOODU

Yeah... I might bite at somepoint as well.  @mastermario was big into this game at one point... and other flight Sims. I used to dig buying decent flight sticks and what not.  That was way back in the older school peripheral days.

What are you looking forward to @CreepinDeth ?

Grindspine

BLUEVOODU

lol... Almost.  Modern Warfare and COD* updates are fairly large.  It's crazy.

@mastermario - have you been playing?